This Jvc GR-DVF31 Battery is specifically designed for Jvc GR-DVF31 Camcorder.It's great for if you're on the travel or lay on grass of the park. Give you camcorder external battery life, this replacement Battery has been tested on original camcorder, so we ensure it can 100% Compatible with your Jvc GR-DVF31 camcorder. Purchase this Jvc GR-DVF31 Battery, you can enjoy one year warranty and 30-day money-back.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Jvc GR-DVF31 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Jvc GR-DVF31 battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
A rechargeable Jvc GR-DVF31 battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Jvc GR-DVF31 battery must be returned to room temperature.
1. A new camcorder battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the digital camcorder battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the camcorder battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the digital camcorder battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. New camcorder needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a digital camcorder in a fully charged staged for storage.
4. Don't short circuit terminal or store your digital camcorder with metal parts. Don't connect and disconnect the camcorder within a short interval to prevent irregular charging of the rechargeable battery.