Nikon Coolpix S8000 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery, the replacement Nikon digital camera battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery life. Our replacement Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery , The Coolpix S8000 is directly purchased by reputable manufacturers and through the rich quality assurance.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Nikon battery Coolpix S8000 you ordered before 2:30PM!
Nikon Coolpix AW100, Nikon Coolpix P300, Nikon Coolpix P310, Nikon Coolpix S1000pj, Nikon Coolpix S1100pj, Nikon Coolpix S1200pj, Nikon Coolpix S6000, Nikon Coolpix S610, Nikon Coolpix S6100, Nikon Coolpix S610c, Nikon Coolpix S620, Nikon Coolpix S6200, Nikon Coolpix S630, Nikon Coolpix S6300, Nikon Coolpix S640, Nikon Coolpix S70, Nikon Coolpix S710, Nikon Coolpix S8000, Nikon Coolpix S8100, Nikon Coolpix S8200, Nikon Coolpix S9100, Nikon Coolpix S9200, Nikon Coolpix S9300
A rechargeable Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Nikon Coolpix S8000 batteries must be returned to room temperature.
1. New Nikon Coolpix S8000 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Nikon battery Coolpix S8000 healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the battery Nikon Coolpix S8000 for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.