Nikon EN-EL3E Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Nikon EN-EL3E battery, the replacement Nikon digital camera battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Nikon EN-EL3E battery life. Our replacement Nikon EN-EL3E battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Nikon EN-EL3E battery , The EN-EL3E is directly purchased by reputable manufacturers and through the rich quality assurance.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Nikon EN-EL3E battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Nikon EN-EL3E battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
Nikon d100, Nikon d200, Nikon d300, Nikon d300s, Nikon d50, Nikon d70, Nikon d700, Nikon d70s, Nikon d80, Nikon d90, Nikon Dslr d700,
A rechargeable Nikon EN-EL3E Battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Nikon EN-EL3E batteries must be returned to room temperature.
1. New Nikon EN-EL3E Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Nikon EN-EL3E Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the Nikon EN-EL3E Battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.