Dell Inspiron 14v Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Dell Inspiron 14v battery, the replacement Dell laptop battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Dell Inspiron 14v battery life. Our replacement Dell Inspiron 14v battery meets or exceeds your original battery and it can 100% compatible for Dell Inspiron 14v Laptop.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Dell Inspiron 14v battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Dell battery Inspiron 14v you ordered before 2:30PM!
04YRJH, 07XFJJ, 0M4RNN, 312-0233, 312-0234, 383CW, 451-11510, 4T7JN, 965Y7, 9T48V, 9TCXN, FMHC10, J1KND, J4XDH, TKV2V, W4FYY, W7H3N, X3X3X, YXVK2,
Dell Inspiron 14v, Dell Inspiron 14vr, Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d330), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d370hk), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d382), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d430), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d460hk), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d480), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d481), Dell Inspiron 15r (5010-d520), Dell Inspiron 15r (n5010), Dell Inspiron 15r (n5010d-258), Dell Inspiron 15r (n5010d-278), Dell Inspiron 15r(ins15rd-458b), Dell Inspiron 15r(ins15rd-488), Dell Inspiron 17r, Dell Inspiron 17r (n7010), Dell Inspiron m4010, Dell Inspiron m501, Dell Inspiron m501r, Dell Inspiron n3010, Dell Inspiron n4010, Dell Inspiron n4010-148, Dell Inspiron n4010d-158, Dell Inspiron n4020, Dell Inspiron n4030, Dell Inspiron n4030d, Dell Inspiron n5010, Dell Inspiron n5010d-148, Dell Inspiron n5010d-168, Dell Inspiron n7010, Dell Vostro 3450, Dell Vostro 3550, Dell Vostro 3750,
1. Program Overload: Run only the programs you are using at the time of use. Programs that run in the background use more system resources and drain laptop battery life.
2. Power Saving Features: Stand by mode uses power. If your laptop has the hibernate feature, then use it. If not, turn it off whenever possible or feasible.
3. Adjust screen brightness: Adjust the screen brightness as low as your eyes can take and you will see a big improvement in battery life.
4. Use the A/C adapter via wall plug whenever possible. This many seem very obvious, however many times laptop users become so used to mobile computing, that even when at home they do not take advantage of a close by plug.
5.Disable unnecessary programs from start up: Many programs that we do not even use, start automatically on computer boot, such as Microsoft Office Suites. Even anti virus can be disabled if you are not logging onto the Internet during that work session and do not have an open Internet connection.