Dell Latitude e6220 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Dell Latitude e6220 battery, the replacement Dell laptop battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Dell Latitude e6220 battery life. Our replacement Dell Latitude e6220 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Dell Latitude e6220 battery.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Dell Latitude e6220 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Latitude e6220 Dell battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
312-1242, M5Y0X, NHXVW, PRRRF, T54F3, T54FJ, X57F1,
Dell Latitude e5420, Dell Latitude e5520, Dell Latitude e6120, Dell Latitude e6220, Dell Latitude e6320, Dell Latitude e6420, Dell Latitude e6420 Atg, Dell Latitude e6520,
A rechargeable Dell Latitude e6220 battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Dell Latitude e6220 batteries must be returned to room temperature.
1. Program Overload: Run only the programs you are using at the time of use. Programs that run in the background use more system resources and drain laptop battery life.
2. Power Saving Features: Stand by mode uses power. If your laptop has the hibernate feature, then use it. If not, turn it off whenever possible or feasible.
3. Adjust screen brightness: Adjust the screen brightness as low as your eyes can take and you will see a big improvement in battery life.
4. Use the A/C adapter via wall plug whenever possible. This many seem very obvious, however many times laptop users become so used to mobile computing, that even when at home they do not take advantage of a close by plug.
5.Disable unnecessary programs from start up: Many programs that we do not even use, start automatically on computer boot, such as Microsoft Office Suites. Even anti virus can be disabled if you are not logging onto the Internet during that work session and do not have an open Internet connection.