Motorola P1225 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery, the replacement Motorola Two Way Radio battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Motorola P1225 battery life. Our replacement Motorola P1225 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Motorola P1225 battery
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Motorola P1225 battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
1. New Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery power is often very low or has no power, so the first charge must be full, the Lithium battery charging time is generally more than eight hours, and Ni-MH battery charging time is generally more than 16 hours.
2. Keep the Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you do not use the camera for more than 15 days, it is suggested remove the Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery out of the camera and store it individually, keep it in a dry and cool environment without metal goods.
4. if you did not use it for long time, you should full charge and discharge the Motorola P1225 Two Way Radio battery every two or three months, through this activation can effectively extend battery life.
5. If the battery you use is Ni-MH battery, you must use up the battery power before charging, and you must full charge the battery can cut the power every time.