This Olympus MJU 10 Battery is specifically designed for Olympus MJU 10 Camera.It's great for if you're on the travel or lay on grass of the park. Give you digital camera external battery life, this replacement Battery has been tested on original camera, so we ensure it can 100% Compatible with your Olympus MJU 10 digital camera. Purchase this Olympus MJU 10 Battery, you can enjoy one year warranty and 30-day money-back.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Olympus MJU 10 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Olympus MJU 10 battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
200838, DSY001, DSY001L40, LI-10B, LI-12B, OLYMPUSLIB10,
Olympus C-70 Zoom, Olympus C-7000, Olympus C-770 Ultra Zoom Black, Olympus Camedia C-470 Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-50 Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-5000 Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-60 Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-70 Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-760 Ultra Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-765 Ultra Zoom, Olympus Camedia C-770 Ultra Zoom, Olympus Camedia U-15 Digital, Olympus Camedia U-20 Digital, Olympus Camedia U-25 Digital, Olympus Camedia U-30 Digital, Olympus Camedia U-40 Digital, Olympus Camedia X-1, Olympus Camedia X-2, Olympus Camedia X-3, Olympus Camedia X-3(Japan), Olympus Camedia X-500, Olympus D-590, Olympus Ir-500, Olympus Mju 10, Olympus Mju 20, Olympus Mju 300, Olympus Mju 400, Olympus Mju 410, Olympus Mju 800, Olympus Mju Ferrari, Olympus Stylus 300, Olympus Stylus 400, Olympus Stylus 410 Digital, Olympus Stylus 500, Olympus Stylus 600 Digital, Olympus Stylus 800 Digital, Olympus Stylus C-50, Olympus Stylus U-410 Digital, Olympus Stylus Verve 800, Olympus U (Mju) Digital 500, Olympus U Digital 500, Olympus U Digital 800, Olympus U-15 Digital, Olympus U-25 Digital, Olympus U-30 Digital, Olympus U-40 Digital,
Sanyo Dsc-az3, Sanyo Dsc-j1, Sanyo Dsc-Mz, Sanyo Dsc-mz3, Sanyo Vpc-az3, Sanyo Vpc-az3ex, Sanyo Vpc-j1, Sanyo Vpc-j1ex, Sanyo Vpc-mz3, Sanyo Vpc-mz3ex, Sanyo Vpc-mz3gx, Sanyo Xacti Vpc-j2, Sanyo Xacti Vpc-j2ex,
1. New Olympus MJU 10 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Olympus MJU 10 battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the battery Olympus MJU 10 for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.