Compaq Evo n100 Series Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Compaq Evo n100 Series battery, the replacement Compaq laptop battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Compaq Evo n100 Series battery life. Our replacement Compaq Evo n100 Series battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Compaq Evo n100 Series battery , The Evo n100 Series is directly purchased by reputable manufacturers and through the rich quality assurance.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Compaq Evo n100 Series battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Compaq battery Evo n100 Series you ordered before 2:30PM!
182281-001, 187099-001, 190336-001, 191169-001, 191258-B21, 191259-B21, 192835-001, 192881-001, 198709-001, 200002-001, 234218-B21, 234219-B21, 239551-001, 240258-001, 280611-001, 281233-001, 3141BU0001A, 316237B21, CM2081B, CM2082A, CQ-P1700L,
Compaq Evo n100 Series, Compaq Evo n160, Compaq Evo n800 Series, Compaq Presario 1700, Compaq Presario 1700 Series, Compaq Presario 17xl, Compaq Presario 2800 Series,
4 cells battery standby time is about 2 hours and use time is about 1 hour
6 cells battery standby time is about 3 hours and use time is about 2 hour
8 cells battery standby time is about 4 hours and use time is about 3 hour
9 cells battery standby time is about 4.5 hours and use time is about 3.5 hour
12 cells battery standby time is about 6 hours and use time is about 4.5 hour
1. New Compaq Evo n100 Series battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Compaq battery Evo n100 Series healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the battery Compaq Evo n100 Series for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.