Canon BP-208 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Canon BP-208 battery, the replacement Canon digital camera battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Canon BP-208 battery life. Our replacement Canon BP-208 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and replacement for Canon BP-208 battery , The BP-208 is directly purchased by reputable manufacturers and through the rich quality assurance.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Canon BP-208 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Canon battery BP-208 you ordered before 2:30PM!
Canon Dc Series, Canon dc10, Canon dc100, Canon dc20, Canon dc201, Canon dc21, Canon dc210, Canon dc22, Canon dc220, Canon dc230, Canon dc40, Canon dc50, Canon dc95, Canon Elural 100, Canon Fv m300, Canon hr10, Canon Ivis dc22, Canon Ixy Dv s1, Canon Mvx Series, Canon mvx1si, Canon mvx430, Canon mvx450, Canon mvx460, Canon Optura s1,
A rechargeable Canon BP-208 battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Canon BP-208 batteries must be returned to room temperature.
1. New Canon BP-208 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Canon battery BP-208 healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the battery Canon BP-208 for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.