>This Nikon EN-EL5 Battery is specifically designed for Nikon Coolpix 3700, Coolpix 4200, Coolpix 5200, Coolpix 5900, Coolpix 7900, Coolpix p3, Coolpix p4, Nikon p5000, Coolpix p5100, Coolpix p6000, Coolpix p80, Coolpix p90, Coolpix s10 Camera.It's great for if you're on the travel or lay on grass of the park. Give you digital camera external battery life, this replacement Battery has been tested on original nikon cameras, so we ensure it can 100% Compatible with your Nikon digital camera. Purchase this Nikon EN-EL5 Battery, you can enjoy one year warranty and 30-day money-back.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Nikon EN-EL5 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Nikon EN-EL5 battery you ordered before 2:30PM!
Nikon Coolpix 3700, Nikon Coolpix 4200, Nikon Coolpix 5200, Nikon Coolpix 5900, Nikon Coolpix 7900, Nikon Coolpix p3, Nikon Coolpix p4, Nikon Coolpix p5000, Nikon Coolpix p5100, Nikon Coolpix p6000, Nikon Coolpix p80, Nikon Coolpix p90, Nikon Coolpix s10,
A rechargeable Nikon EN-EL5 Battery life is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by 1%~5%;In order to reach their maximum voltage, Nikon EN-EL5 batteries must be returned to room temperature.
1. New Nikon EN-EL5 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity, failure to do so can significantly shorten the battery's life.
2. Keep the Nikon EN-EL5 Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it periodically. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. If you don't plan on using the Nikon EN-EL5 Battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
4. Overcharge will cause some quality defect risen such as internal pressure rising, battery distortion, leakage and so on. Meanwhile its performance will decline.