Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 battery, the replacement Lenovo laptop battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 battery life. Our replacement Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and it can 100% compatible for Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 Laptop.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Lenovo 3000 g430 4153 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Lenovo battery 3000 g430 4153 you ordered before 2:30PM!
51J0226, 57Y6266, 57Y6527, 57Y6528, ASM 42T4586, ASM 42T4728, FRU 42T4585, FRU 42T4727, L06L6Y02, L08L6C02, L08L6Y02, L08O6C02, L08S6C02, L08S6D02,
Lenovo 3000 g430, Lenovo 3000 g430 4152, Lenovo 3000 g430 4153, Lenovo 3000 g430 Series, Lenovo 3000 g430a, Lenovo 3000 g430l, Lenovo 3000 g430le, Lenovo 3000 g430m, Lenovo 3000 g450, Lenovo 3000 g450 2949, Lenovo 3000 g450 Series, Lenovo 3000 g450a, Lenovo 3000 g450m, Lenovo 3000 g530, Lenovo 3000 g530 4151, Lenovo 3000 g530 444-23u, Lenovo 3000 g530 Dc t3400, Lenovo 3000 g530 Series, Lenovo 3000 g530a, Lenovo 3000 g530m, Lenovo 3000 n500, Lenovo 3000 n500 4233-52u, Lenovo 3000 n500 Series, Lenovo g430, Lenovo g450, Lenovo g530, Lenovo g550, Lenovo g550 - 2958leu, Lenovo g550 - 2958lfu, Lenovo Ideapad b460, Lenovo Ideapad g430, Lenovo Ideapad g430 20003, Lenovo Ideapad g430 Series, Lenovo Ideapad v460, Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ifi(A), Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ifi(H), Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ifi(T), Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ise, Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ith, Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ith(A), Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Ith(T), Lenovo Ideapad v460a-Psi(H), Lenovo Ideapad z360, Lenovo Ideapad z360 - 091232u, Lenovo Ideapad z360 - 091233u, Lenovo Ideapad z360a-Ith, Lenovo Ideapad z360a-Psi,
1. Program Overload: Run only the programs you are using at the time of use. Programs that run in the background use more system resources and drain laptop battery life.
2. Power Saving Features: Stand by mode uses power. If your laptop has the hibernate feature, then use it. If not, turn it off whenever possible or feasible.
3. Adjust screen brightness: Adjust the screen brightness as low as your eyes can take and you will see a big improvement in battery life.
4. Use the A/C adapter via wall plug whenever possible. This many seem very obvious, however many times laptop users become so used to mobile computing, that even when at home they do not take advantage of a close by plug.
5.Disable unnecessary programs from start up: Many programs that we do not even use, start automatically on computer boot, such as Microsoft Office Suites. Even anti virus can be disabled if you are not logging onto the Internet during that work session and do not have an open Internet connection.