Lenovo Ideapad s9 Battery - was engineered for maximum runtime and was rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility . Without fear of the safe and quality. If you want a replacement Lenovo Ideapad s9 battery, the replacement Lenovo laptop battery with the excellent performance ensure the highest levels of Lenovo Ideapad s9 battery life. Our replacement Lenovo Ideapad s9 battery meets or exceeds your original battery and it can 100% compatible for Lenovo Ideapad s9 Laptop.
1. Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back!
2.100% Q.C. of Lenovo Ideapad s9 battery !
3. Brand new! Good price,Good Service!
4. Best replacement for the OEM product!
5. Shopping at our website is very easy and 100% secure!
6. We offten supply the same day shipping for the Lenovo battery Ideapad s9 you ordered before 2:30PM!
1BTIZZZ0LV1, 45K1274, 45K1275, 45K2178, ASM 42T4590, FRU 42T4589, L08C3B21, L08S3B21, L08S6C21, LB121000713-A00-088I-C-OOKO, TF83700068D,
Lenovo Ideapad s10, Lenovo Ideapad s10 20015, Lenovo Ideapad s10 4231, Lenovo Ideapad s10c, Lenovo Ideapad s10e 4068, Lenovo Ideapad s10e 4187, Lenovo Ideapad s10e Series, Lenovo Ideapad s12, Lenovo Ideapad s12 20021, Lenovo Ideapad s12 2959, Lenovo Ideapad s9, Lenovo Ideapad s9e 4187, Lenovo Ideapad s9e Series,
1. Program Overload: Run only the programs you are using at the time of use. Programs that run in the background use more system resources and drain laptop battery life.
2. Power Saving Features: Stand by mode uses power. If your laptop has the hibernate feature, then use it. If not, turn it off whenever possible or feasible.
3. Adjust screen brightness: Adjust the screen brightness as low as your eyes can take and you will see a big improvement in battery life.
4. Use the A/C adapter via wall plug whenever possible. This many seem very obvious, however many times laptop users become so used to mobile computing, that even when at home they do not take advantage of a close by plug.
5.Disable unnecessary programs from start up: Many programs that we do not even use, start automatically on computer boot, such as Microsoft Office Suites. Even anti virus can be disabled if you are not logging onto the Internet during that work session and do not have an open Internet connection.